About us About us
Meet our team
What we stand for
Integrity is non-negotiable. We are truthful with our clients, transparent with our interlocutors, true to ourselves.
Without diversity there is no perspective. At Landmark we believe that diversity in all its forms is an asset to promote, not only to respect.
We value and foster creativity, independence of thought and entrepreneurialism.
We believe in the positive role of our profession in contributing to sound decision-making. We aim for solutions that benefit our clients, but not to the detriment of people or planet.
We seek long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, our people and our partners.
- Commercial awareness
Exceptional understanding of our clients, their sectors and competitive environments. This enables us to leverage our political, policy and communications expertise to generate maximum value added for our clients’ business.
- Depth & knowledge
We invest in gaining deep issue knowledge. This knowledge, together with our commercial awareness, enables us to formulate powerful strategic advice and make us essential partners to our clients.
We seek to identify opportunities for our clients proactively, we make the business case for seizing those opportunities and we turn them into sustainable business.
- Responsiveness & reliability
Our clients come first. Where we can, we seek to anticipate client needs. Where we cannot anticipate, we are always available and dependable.
- Stability & loyalty
We invest in empowered high-performing staff, ensuring an exceptionally committed and loyal workforce for ourselves and stable, motivated teams for our clients.
- Rocco RenaldiFounding Partner and Managing Director
- Jackie SmithPartner
- Richard AndrewManaging Director- Asia
- Thandi MbaliCreative and Marketing Director
- Diana AngelovaAccount Manager
- Ariane de BellefroidAccount Manager
- Cristina Freitas da CostaAccount Director
- Julien LafleurAccount Director
- Thomas LividiniAccount Manager
- Linh LuongSenior Account Executive
- Nona McElweeAccount Manager
- Jesse PappersAccount Executive
- Julie PaquayAccount Manager
- Nina PeacockAccount Director
- Nicola PianuSenior Account Manager
- Daryl SimAccount Executive
- Ainey MajidFinance Manager
- Sue DyeFinance Manager
- Danny WangSpecial Adviser
- Oliver FallSpecial Adviser
- Tom GrealySpecial Adviser
- Josh HillsSpecial Adviser
- Keith RaySpecial Adviser
- Dr Suvit TeerakulchonSpecial Adviser
- Philline DonggaySpecial Adviser
- Gianluca Diana