Who are we?
Landmark is an independent and dynamic international public affairs and strategic communications agency with a diverse blue-chip FMCG client portfolio. We help our clients to engage effectively with decision-makers, stakeholders, opinion formers and the media to achieve strategic business objectives. Landmark unites a diverse, dynamic, motivated team of experienced consultants able to deliver a highly professional service at all times. We work in seamless teams across geographies and time zones, tailored to the specific needs of each client. Our associates come from over 20 countries and speak more than 20 languages.
- You are an accomplished, well-rounded public affairs professional with an excellent track record of at least seven years, gained in business (agency, trade association or in-house), politics, institutions, media or the not-for-profit sector.
- You have a keen interest and specific professional public affairs experience in the area of sustainability in relation to the FMCG industries.
- You have sound knowledge and experience of EU politics and policy-making, with an established and active network, complemented by a high level of understanding of international affairs beyond Europe.
- You understand what drives and matters most to leading FMCG businesses.
- You’re an excellent communicator, able to distil complex issues into clear language for different audiences orally and in writing.
- You’re able to integrate your public affairs and communications skills into a holistic approach to issues management and campaigning.
- You’re as comfortable analysing and understanding the implications of complex regulation as drafting a press release, engaging with a policy-maker or preparing and delivering a compelling client presentation.
- You have a keen eye for detail but won’t miss the bigger picture.
- You are a quick learner and a critical thinker.
- You are a dynamic, flexible individual able to work under pressure in an intense and fast-moving environment and to adjust and prioritise according to changing circumstances.
- You value team work and able to lead a successful and high-performing team, nurture talent and support the professional development of junior members of the team.
- You are service-minded, have good project management skills and keep to deadlines.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, can spot new business opportunities and are willing to pursue them.
What else are we looking for?
- You have the inter-personal skills necessary to get along with your colleagues, handle demanding clients and engage positively with a broad range of external stakeholders.
- You are comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, respect others and value diversity.
- You have excellent spoken and written English, together with fluency in at least one other EU language. Additional language skills are a bonus.
- You are IT literate and have good social media management skills.
What you can expect
- To lead work on client accounts (international companies and trade associations) focused on sustainability, with an emphasis on the Circular Economy.
- Opportunity to contribute across a range of key agency accounts, as well as the creation of new business.
- Challenging assignments on topical and often complex political issues.
- A focus on in-depth understanding of issues and intelligent strategic advice.
- A highly motivated, dynamic team.
- A non-hierarchical, flexible, friendly working environment within an effectively managed structure.
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience plus a range of benefits.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28/02/2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by 07/03/2018