Who we are
Landmark is an independent and dynamic public affairs and strategic communications agency with a diverse blue-chip FMCG client portfolio. We help our clients engage effectively with decision-makers, stakeholders, opinion formers and the media to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Minimum 2 years of policy, government relations, advocacy or other relevant experience;
- Strong interest in global current affairs, the UN, sustainable development, and a good feel for the political landscape of the world’s major economies; keen interest in and a good understanding of how international business functions;
- Experience in agri-food, consumer goods, nutrition & health, environment and/or trade policies is an advantage.
- Experience developing and implementing advocacy campaigns and communicating policy positions to internal and external audiences;
- Strong analytic and communications skills, including media relations and social media, able to articulate complex concepts in a concise and compelling manner;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Candidate must be a team player, flexible, a self-starter, able to consistently exercise sound judgment, have significant degree of self-motivation, and be resourceful;
- Excellent written, verbal and communications skills;
- First-rate organizational and project management skills;
- Strong IT skills.
The Landmark offer
At Landmark, you will be expected to contribute to all activities of a dynamic consultancy by:
- Monitoring global policy and legislative developments and media trends
- Delivering up to date intelligence
- Undertaking research work and drafting background policy briefs
- Liaising with global institutions, governments and other entities
- Attending official events and reporting back
- Supporting the team in all client work – from input into strategic advice to direct contact with decision-makers
- Delivering clear, precise and client-driven analysis and advice
What you can expect:
- Challenging assignments on topical political issues
- A focus on in-depth understanding of issues and intelligent strategic advice
- Integration into a dynamic motivated team
- A non-hierarchical, friendly working environment within an effectively managed structure
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience plus a comprehensive range of benefits, including health.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th March 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by 15th March 2019.